Physical Security Risk Specialist
Consultant Jeremy McLeod
Date posted 30 April 20192019-05-08 2019-06-29 property-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Reserve Bank of New Zealand https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/
Exciting opportunity to join New Zealand’s central bank, leading the strategic and risk management of physical security across the portfolio.
At the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ), they take security seriously. We are partnering with RBNZ who are seeking a highly motivated Physical Security Risk Specialist to join their small and friendly Security team within their Business Operations Group.
RBNZ is responsible for maintaining a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. This requires managing the security aspects of their people and assets, including their cash reserves.
This position reports to the Manager Property Assets and Security, and is responsible for defining and implementing industry leading strategic and risk-based management of physical security for all RBNZ sites.
- Develop, implement and monitor all physical security related policies and procedures, processes and guidelines
- Lead the Physical Security elements for the Protective Security requirements framework in collaboration with representatives from Information Security and Personnel Security
- Liaise with NZ Police and other government security and intelligence agencies and provide advice or updates on threats and security matters to the Governors and Senior Management
- Respond to offsite-related security incidents or emergencies, conduct investigations into these events, and report them to the Property and Security Manager
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and communication skills
- A strong track record of collaboration and operational excellence
- A minimum of five years’ experience in physical security management
- Familiarity and practical experience with protective security requirements and emergency management
- A curious and strategic mindset and a keen interest in continuous improvements and best practice development
This is an excellent opportunity to bring your security and risk background and join a fun, collaborative property and security team at the Reserve Bank, under the leadership of a supportive and dedicated manager.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy McLeod on +64 (0) 4 471 9718.