Location East Tamaki
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This leading logistics company is looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to join their South Auckland branch.
This company has a fantastic global brand and a great culture and this will be a rare opportunity to join their busy team and build your experience within this well established company.
As the Warehouse Supervisor will be in charge of managing the day-to-day warehouse activities of the business while ensuring the safety and efficiency of your team’s operations.
- Ensure efficient operations are in place so that client orders are processed and dispatched within a timely manner
- Support and supervise direct reports, conduct induction and technical training for the team as required
- Engage in continuous improvement activities, resource planning and environmental efficiency
- Supervise the use of infrastructure, implement site plans and inspect working conditions meet the required standard
- Track monthly budget expenditure and ensure accurate recording of cost code allocations, purchase orders, invoices and receipts
- Forklift/MHE license
- WMS/TMS IT systems knowledge
- Experience in a warehouse supervisory role within the supply chain industry
- Experience managing team performance and implementing training and development plans
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite knowledge
This is a great opportunity to develop your operations and management experience within a dynamic, engaged and high performing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.