Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a strong FMCG production planner to join this vibrant team.
This company is a New Zealand grown business with a number of well-loved brands in their portfolio. They are looking for an experienced Production Planner with strong inventory management skills.
- Sending production forecasts and purchase orders to subcontractors
- Monitoring of sub-contractor performance and management of inventory at vendor location
- Create the weekly finite production schedule based on production plans
- Manage finished goods inventory for ANZ network
- Participate in NPD projects to ensure that new products are launched on time through effective planning and execution
- Relevant planning experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Planning process development and improvement
- Attention to detail
- Project and change management experience
- SAP/APO experience
This is a great opportunity to showcase your planning experience within a supportive, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.