Customer Logistics Specialist
Salary competitive salary + penal rates
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an experienced customer logistics coordinator to join this highly engaged team to deliver excellent customer service.
This highly regarded and fast-paced government organisation is looking for a capable and people-oriented logistics coordinator to join their team as a Customer Logistics Specialist for a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract.
As the Customer Contact Specialist, you will be ensuring that customer cargo is delivered in a timely and efficient manner. This is a full-time frontline customer service role that will build on your existing freight and logistics experience and develop your communication and coordination skillset.
- Manage and process customer bookings and confirmations
- Manage and coordinate customer freight requirements
- Management of waitlists
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Assist and manage recovery plans for Toll during disruptions on the rail network
- Experience working in a logistics, freight or supply chain role
- Fantastic customer service and communication skills
- Clear telephone manner
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and multitask
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service and problem solving skills within a supportive, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.