Senior Production Planner
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a senior production planner with strong communication skills for this strategic role.
This leading FMCG company is looking for a Senior Production Planner to support their strategic and tactical planning capabilities over the mid to long term horizons.
- Application of analytics expertise to report on performance and insights and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Meeting new business needs by applying innovative and agile supply chain thinking and analytics
- Supply network optimisation through portfolio and supplier optimisation
- Participate in NPD projects representing Supply Planning, especially in the mid-to-long term horizons
- Relevant production planning experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skillset
- Ability to produce detailed metric reports and develop findings from data into action points
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SAP/APO experience
This is a great opportunity to develop your analytical skill set in a company with a great values-based culture who are committed to providing a flexible work environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.