Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 fmcg Auckland NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for a strong FMCG planner to join this vibrant team.
This company is a New Zealand grown business with a number of well-loved brands in their portfolio.
This role is responsible for production planning, analysis and the delivery of solutions focused on deployment planning to warehouses overseas and the South Island.
- Manage short term planning, maintain suitable stock cover and managing shelf life
- Provide appropriate analysis, interpretation, insight and solutions to the external planning portfolio
- Plan production of some subcontracted products, close liaison with a range of subcontracted manufacturers, purchasing of raw materials and packaging
- Inventory and material purchasing for on time supply aligned to production schedules
- 2+ years relevant experience in a supply chain role
- SAP experience
- Analytical ability to cope with complex planning environment
- Initiative to improve processes and drive process change
This is a great opportunity to showcase your planning experience within a supportive, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.