Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 10 March 2019 2019-03-102019-04-07 fmcg Auckland NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for an experienced Demand Analyst with strong computer literacy and relationship building skills
Leading FMCG company and a market leader in Australia and New Zealand with great team culture.
3 month contract role for Demand Analyst, reporting to Demand Manager.
Role working closely with the Sales and Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to prepare forecasts, manage product life cycle, NPD plans, minimise out of stocks and write offs.
• Demand forecasting, providing reports to Sales & Marketing as well as involvement in the IBP cycle
• Preparing reports and presentations to key stakeholders in monthly reviews
• Managing safety stock, facilitating finished good deletion process as well as minimising out of stocks and write offs
• Active role in NPD forecasts and plans
• 2-4 years Demand Planning experience, ideally in FMCG
• Strong computer skills, especially in ERP
• Tertiary qualification
• Detail orientated
• Ability to build and manage internal and external relationships
Opportunity to work with this well regarded, fast paced FMCG company for 3 month contract
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.