Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 25 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-24 manufacturing-and-production South Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a strong FMCG production planner to join this vibrant team.
This company is a New Zealand grown business with a number of well-loved brands in their portfolio.
This role is responsible for production planning, analysis and the delivery of solutions focused on deployment planning to warehouses overseas and the South Island.
- Develop capacity plans through conducting robust feasibility and risk analysis and using insights to determine labour, plant, and master production plan and production schedules
- Management of planning for specific portfolios ensuring accurate production plans, stock levels of finished products remain within acceptable levels to meet customer requirements, while balancing risks of dated stock and obsolete stock from deleted products
- Set purchasing plans for their production line, in particular the packaging materials in conjunction with the purchasing team
- Work collaboratively with the team, business unit and Supply Chain Manager planners on a daily basis to ensure plan is actioned accordingly
- Relevant planning experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Computer literate with good understanding of SAP, ERP, APO and advanced excel
- Strategic thinking & planning, strong analytical ability and sound commercial judgement
- Well-developed oral and written communication skill.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your planning experience within a supportive, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.