Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Auckland Airport Auckland NZ NZD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading logistics company is looking for an experienced warehouse manager to join their Highbrook branch.
This logistics company has a fantastic global brand and a great culture and this will be a rare opportunity to join their busy team and build your experience whilst leading a team in a hands-on position.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, You will be in charge of managing the day-to-day warehouse activities of the business while ensuring the safety and efficiency of your team’s operations. Experience in 3PL warehousing advantageous.
- Ensure efficient operations are in place so that client orders are processed and dispatched within a timely manner
- Support and supervise direct reports, conduct induction and technical training for the team as required
- Engage in continuous improvement activities, resource planning and environmental efficiency
- Supervise the use of infrastructure, implement site plans and inspect working conditions meet the required standard
- Track monthly budget expenditure and ensure accurate recording of cost code allocations, purchase orders, invoices and receipts
- 3PL Warehousing experience
- Forklift/MHE license
- WMS/TMS IT systems knowledge
- Experience in a warehouse supervisory role within the supply chain industry
- Experience managing team performance and implementing training and development plans
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite knowledge
This is a great opportunity to develop your operations and management experience within a dynamic, engaged and high performing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.