Process Excellence Lead
Salary Competitive Salary and benefits package
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Auckland CBD Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role exists to champion and drive process excellence across the end to end activities of the business function.
Our client is a NZ owned company, who have created a sustainable export supply chain network and are going from strength to strength.
This newly created role is working within a high performing team. This role is ideal for someone with strong stakeholder management skills. The role works closely with all functions to align activities, process systems, process governance and business improvement to best deliver value
- Working in alignment with the Process Excellence Manager and the wider business, take ownership for business processes, introduce/establish best practice, maintain and continuously improve the execution of the business activities in line with business service and commercial expectation.
- Champion projects to ensure delivery of process and business improvement initiatives across all functions.
- Lead and set the required standard (walk the walk) for all process activities (documentation, training, feedback etc)
- In alignment with the Process excellence manager support development of collateral, processes, compliance, KPIs, process governance, intellectual property and any other assets for successful execution of process delivery.
- Proven experience in the management of /background in supply chain logistics or land transport related industry
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and problem resolution and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and expert use of business insight and MS Office products, especially Excel
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an innovative and forward moving NZ company, where they value their staff and look to grow and develop them.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.