Consultant Angus Napier
Date posted 6 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Manage the total rent review process for Te Tumu Paeroa
Te Tumu Paeroa is an independent, professional trustee organisation which protects and grows assets on behalf of over 95,000 Māori landowners. They manage 2,000 trusts, companies and joint ventures across 100,000 hectares of Māori freehold land.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for someone with both strong technical and relationship management skills to ensure owners are getting the best market rental returns for their land.
- Manage the total rent review process for all Te Tumu Paeroa leased blocks
- Report on progress with rent activity and manage market trends
- Manage risks and ensure that challenging rent review actions are highlighted and reported on
- Maintain rent review records and manage any land maintenance obligations that arise
- Tertiary qualified in a property or complimentary discipline
- Proven commercial negotiation skills
- An excellent understanding of contractual law
- A working understanding of relevant legislation
- Excellent relationship management and organisational skills
Expand your property knowledge and progress your career.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Angus Napier on 04 471 9719.