School Property Advisor
Location Hamilton CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-10-29 property-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a School Property Advisor to join this high performing team.
This government agency is looking for a School Property Advisor to join their team. This person will manage a portfolio of schools ensuring property and infrastructure are managed and maintained.
- Lead relationship manager for a portfolio of schools on all property matters
- Assist with 10-year property plans
- Provide asset management and portfolio advice for policy
- Advise schools of key messages about relevant EIS initiatives and requirements
- Fantastic interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. asset management, quantity surveying, architecture infrastructure planning and property management or,
- Experience in the construction industry
- Ability to interpret and apply policy appropriately
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.