Regional Facilities Manager
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Angus Napier
Date posted 4 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 property-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great opportunity for someone with a technical background to deliver Facilities Management services to a regional contract.
This organisation is an industry leader in Facilities Management. They are a flexible, hardworking office that provides you with the autonomy needed to achieve and deliver at a high standard.
About the role:
This is a vital role in the team that requires a motivated and dedicated individual with sound and proven technical and practical experience in the FM industry that wants to develop their career further.
• Provide Core Facilities Management and Asset Management services to our client's sites across the region
• Exhibit strong Health, Safety and Risk competencies
• Hold the key relationship with a pivotal client for the business
• Identify and leverage opportunities for expansion of the business that would enhance the current portfolio
• Strong Facilities and Asset Management Experience
• High standard of Health and Safety performance
• Leadership Capability and proven relationship management skills
• The ability to problem solve, make key decisions and manage difficult stakeholder relationships
• Travel to various locations in the central region
• A background in a trade would be beneficial
This is a group that work hard to achieve excellent results for their customers and their own business. They enjoy celebrating the successes achieved and reward those that contribute to that success. A family-oriented team where it is understood that family comes first and is very flexible to ensure that both family and work balance is being achieved.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Angus Napier on 04 471 9719.