Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-06 building-and-construction 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Manage high profile, commercial office fit-out projects for this leading global business.
Our client is a global company that offers an innovative and unique perspective to design and construction. Their approach to transforming spaces has allowed them to win numerous awards and industry accolades. Due to their success, they are looking for a Delivery Project Manager and a Technical Project Manager to join their highly successful team.
- Manage multiple and complex projects
- Client side project manager, quantity surveying and cost management experience preferable
- Present and pitch to high level clients
- Manage client and supply chain vendors
- Design management with in house designers
- Integration with in house strategy team
- 1+ years of experience with high level, commercial fit-outs is essential
- Experience managing multiple successful projects of varying size, value and complexity
- Construction planning, estimating budgets and forecasting experience
- Experience in the New Zealand market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project pitches and presentations
- Experience with NZ contracts and council requirements
- Experience in a design and build environment is desirable
This is a great opportunity to develop your project management skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.