Facilities Manager / Resident Services Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Lisa Zheng
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-24 property-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a major player in the New Zealand construction industry. They are looking for an organised and experienced facilities professional to look after the construction and facilities management of their newly built Auckland residential, commercial and retail facilities.
• Manage resident, contractor and stakeholder relationships
• Be responsible for health and safety requirements across all sites
• Oversee fit-outs and refurbishment projects
• Liaise with managers on maintenance and OPEX management
• 2 years minimum in a facilities management or related role
• Property management background highly regarded
• Tertiary or Trade qualification preferred
• Ability to manage key stakeholder relationships
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to grow and develop their career in facilities management.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Zheng on 09 374 7357.