Workspace Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Aaren Fitzgerald
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-28 real-estate-and-property 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Exciting opportunity working within core government, advising on the creation of workspace design.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the lead agency that provides policy advice and delivers services and assistance to a wide range of individuals across the civic space.
About the role:
Taking a proactive approach to workspace planning the purpose of this role is to strategically develop more mobile, fluid workspaces which serve as both functional and communal environments.
• Leading the development of national and regional office strategy for long-term workplace requirements
• Delivering a management programme to implement that strategy
• Creating an agenda for reporting on workspace management
• Offering astute and future-focused advice to support leadership decisions about the workspace design and its administration
• Experience developing and implementing strategic workplace solutions with a focus on stakeholder and relationship management
• Robust executive, strategic analytical skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Action-orientated and results-driven
Provide advice and insights to aid decisions on workspace design and develop the organisation's understanding of workspace management and trends.