Consultant Aaren Fitzgerald
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 property-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large government organisation with a goal to improve service delivery across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a transforming organisation focused on prioritizing their clients and improving their outcomes and experience.
About the Role:
A multi-faceted property role, ranging from daily administrative and coordinating tasks to facilities and project management responsibilities. This position reports directly to the national property manager.
- Project managing relocations, moves adds and changes
- Carry out lesson learnt workshops after a project is completed
- Working with external facilities vendors to ensure they meet their SLA
- Daily administrative tasks, budget trackers, coordinating reports, taking minutes
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Working closely with the landlords of building’s
- Reacting and resolving all Property health and safety incidents
- Secondary or Tertiary education
- Junior level experience in property management space
- Technical facilities management understanding an asset
- Experience with coordination an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Suite
Career opportunities / selling points
This organisation will look at junior or intermediate property managers looking to grow their experience. Being proactive and having can do attitude is a must.