Property Manager/Business Development
Salary Commission + Car
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-13 property-and-housing Auckland NZ NZD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting new hybrid Property Manager/Business Development Role for new portfolio
Our client is looking for a property manager, who is experienced with end to end property management as well as being able to build a portfolio from scratch.
The opportunities are endless to really build a solid portfolio, utilizing the branches listings for sale and also leveraging on your own knowledge within the market. Our client deals with high-end, luxury developments for sale so are looking for someone who is hardworking, polished and not afraid to go hunting for new business.
This is a really exciting opportunity for you to make that next step up in your property management career and be in charge of your own success.
- Business development – building a new portfolio of properties
- End to end property management including marketing, letting, inspections and any issues that arise during the tenancy
- Having strong knowledge of the New Zealand Tenancy Legislation to ensure you are working within the law at all times
- Rent payment reconciliation
- Liaising closely with both tenants and landlords
- 3+ years experience in a residential property management role
- Solid knowledge of the NZ Tenancies Act
- Proven business development skills to bring on new business
- Hardworking, reliable and honest. Strong attention to detail and exceptional time management skills
- Current, clean NZ drivers licence
This is a great opportunity to develop your property management career and be in charge of your own success.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.