Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 17 March 2019 2019-03-172019-05-13 property-and-housing Auckland NZ NZD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Precinct Properties https://www.precinct.co.nz/
Precinct are city centre property specialists and the largest owner, developer and manager of premium inner-city business spaces. First listing in 1997, Precinct were a unit trust owning just six properties. Today, Precinct owns 14 properties with a portfolio value of over $2.5 billion and is ranked in the NZX Top 25. Committed to delivering a premium offering, Precinct properties contribute to the life of a city and be places where people and businesses can thrive. https://www.precinct.co.nz/
This facilities coordinator role is pivotal in the success of smoothly run commercial properties within the Auckland CBD
• Assisting the Facilities Management team by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Health and Safety coordination, including compiling accurate reports for the OH&S monthly meeting
• Liaising with contractors/suppliers/clients to ensure all outstanding jobs are completed within the required timeframe
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a similar role
• Knowledge of the property sector
• Understanding of OH&S legislation
• Excellent customer service skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to kick start your facilities career with an innovative and exciting organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.