Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 17 March 2019 2019-03-172019-05-14 property-and-housing Auckland NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Generator
Generator are the leading co-working operator in Auckland. With 4 fantastic locations they are an exciting and innovative company that is powering a new form of business ecosystem. Generator offer a fully flexible, customisable office infrastructure that fuse together the beauty of smart technologies and brilliant humans running a shared world of innovative workspaces. https://generatornz.com/
Generator are looking for an intermediate Facilities Manager to join their high performing team. A client facing role, you will need to maintain a high level of communication between internal and external stakeholders.
• Overall ownership and accountability for all Generator spaces, ensuring all spaces are maintained to a high level
• Actioning and following through jobs from start to finish to ensure all jobs are completely within the time frame
• Health & Safety coordination, including OH&S documentation, compiling accurate reports and audits
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a similar role
• Passion for facilities management
• Understanding of OH&S legislation
• Excellent customer service skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to develop your facilities management career within a leading, innovative company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.