Property Project Coordinator
Consultant Jeremy McLeod
Date posted 30 April 20192019-05-08 2019-06-29 property-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting opportunity to work in in large government organisation on a significant property and workplace change project at their national office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a collaborative, hands on team in a large government organisation. This project is of national significance to the organisation and will bring about considerable change from a property and ways of working perspective.
The Property Project Coordinator will get involved in the full remit of project lifecycle support and will be given the opportunity to take on their own workstreams and assist with procurement and contract management.
As the Project Coordinator you will suggest and implement best practice processes and procedures to improve the overall quality of and the smooth running of the project. You will contribute to the development of implementation plans and be involved with scope definition and change control.
- Support the analysis and evaluation of services or business processes, systems and structures
- Contribute to project initiation and scope definition
- Maintain project status reports and ensure all associated project documentation is up to date
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements within the project
- Coordinate work across the team
- Plan and organise review meetings/workshops
- Be a point of contact and raise/ respond to issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the PO/Invoicing processes
- Maintain project compliance with QA/Audit requirements
- Sound knowledge of project coordination within high-risk property projects
- Experience with coordinating projects within a Government department
- High proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships, internal and external
- Understanding of SLAs
- Proven ability to negotiate and solve problems
This role requires an organised individual who is able to think on their feet and influence others in order to meet deadlines. The team need someone who can hit the ground running and will be willing to put their hand to anything.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy McLeod on +64 (0) 4 471 9718.