Consultant Bridget Clarke
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 property-and-housing Napier Hawkes Bay NZ NZD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our property consultants provide quality property services to all our clients, to effect the acquisition, disposal and other associated property advisory services which impact public and private land.
Overview of the company
Our purpose is to deliver property expertise that builds a stronger New Zealand
The Property Group Limited (TPG) is New Zealand’s largest specialist property consultancy with over 20 years’ experience. We deliver technical excellence in a range of property services to corporate, government and private landowners. We are proud to be a 100% privately owned New Zealand company. With a nationwide presence and a team of over 170 people, our clients have the advantage of nationwide networks combined with local knowledge
About the role
You will be joining a team who are passionate about what they do. Due to increased growth a need has arisen for a Property Consultant to join the high performing team in Napier. You will work across a wide variety of clients including a range of Local and Central Government (both Regionally and Nationally) and private organisation clients. We are looking for someone with at least four years experience working within property or related industry.
- Combine your strong technical property expertise across both transactional and advisory services
- Provide quality services to clients to effect the acquisition, disposal and other associated services of public and private land.
- Prepare quality advice for, and recommendations, to Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) regarding Crown sensitive acquisitions or disposals.
- Provide consultancy advice to clients regarding statutory compliance.
- Deliver corporate real estate advisory e.g. development of project feasibility assessments and corporate real estate strategy capability.
- Work in a collaborative manner with colleagues to achieve overall company objectives with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A passion and proven experience providing astute and practical property advice
- Strong relationship management experience and a track record of forging strong relationships within and beyond your workplace
- Be committed to a business culture which emphasises strong client service and commercial awareness
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and self-drive to ensure success
Joining the TPG team means joining a culture which values you and values your individual needs. Our values (positivity, integrity, care and collaboration) form the foundation of our culture and influence our approach to our clients and to each other
We offer a competitive remuneration package, career progression and learning and development opportunities, as well as a fun social work culture.
We're committed to providing a supportive environment for our people and we work together to put in place flexible arrangements that best suit each person, their team and the company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Bridget Clarke on 04 471 9705.