Consultant Bridget Clarke
Date posted 29 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-28 real-estate-and-property Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity with a large private construction company and take full ownership of their private investment property portfolio
Work for a large private construction company and take full ownership of their private investment property portfolio managing all the leases, financials and be the key contact for the commercial tenants.
As the Property Manager you will be managing the Company’s property investments being responsible for tenant management, lease management, financial management and body corporate.
As the Property Manager you will ensure ground lease conditions are fulfilled, have regular meetings with tenants and key management personnel to maintain excellent landlord/tenant relationships, liaise closely with the facilities team and undertake any other commercial property management routine tasks.
- Strong ability to manage relationships being the tenant’s first point of call
- Maintain all lease documentation
- Proven capability to develop operating expense budgets and approve invoices
- Oversee and audit major expense items and ensure contracts are in place for major suppliers/contractors
- Attend Body Corporate meetings when required
- Experience in in property management, commercial lease, rent reviews and corporate property
- Strong interpersonal and business awareness
- Competency at office suite
- Familiar with legal and international laws around property
- Strong client and commercial focus
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Bridget Clarke on 04 471 9705.