Property Leasing Manager
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 property-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Positively contribute to a small property team within a large organisation
The Property Manager is responsible for the BAU, day to day management of a national property portfolio.
This organisation requires a results driven individual who has proven leasing experience and has managed a large property portfolio previously.
Build strong relationships with landlords and tenants and assist project managers with refurbishments and fit outs.
• Secure new sites and negotiate with landlords
• Ensure value in lease negotiations and renewals
• Provide expert advice to ensure that legislation is adhered to
• Report on all relevant issues relating to the property portfolio
• Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders
• Support investment cases
• Experience of managing a large property portfolio
• Proven experience in lease negotiations
• Knowledge of property legislation
• Expertise in lease documentation
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743