Global Procurement Specialist
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Sarah Andrew
Date posted 2 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and showcase your procurement skills, ensuring accurate and on-time ordering, production and delivery to meet the business’s growth targets.
This company is recognised as a global leader in the development of sustainable outdoor apparel. A New Zealand success story, the company has expanded its global retail presence and is seeking to consolidate their best in class procurement and supply chain processes.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sourcing, the Global Procurement Specialist will focus on the project managing the purchasing of packaging, POS and fixtures for the companies global retail network.
- Manage the POS and fixture order lifecycle for the internal customer group within the global market
- Manage the seasonal packaging development process for global product teams
- Source and manage relationships with suppliers to meet procurement requirements and budget
- Project manage the global vendor annual review
- Manage and negotiate packaging, POS and fixtures, MOQ and pricing, execute EOL and discontinuation strategies with current suppliers and internal customers
- Manage and reduce global spend
- Design, develop and manage standard operating procedures
- Previous experience in a production planning, purchasing or coordination role, preferably in the apparel, print or manufacturing industry
- Superior Microsoft Office and ERP skills
- Highly effective time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service standards
- Knowledge of the print production process (offset, digital, signage)
- High level of commercial acumen and insight
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with remote team members
- Global brand experience (preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an amazing New Zealand success story and take your procurement ability to the next level.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Andrew on 09 374 7348.