Manager Property Services
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Bridget Clarke
Date posted 2 April 2017
The Manager Property Services is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Bank’s property portfolio and the department’s health and safety management.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ), as NZ’s central bank, is responsible for the formulation and implementation of public policy to promote and maintain a sound and efficient financial system.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand owns the Reserve Bank Building at #2 The Terrace Wellington. The Currency, Property and Security (CPS) department is responsible for meeting the currency needs of the public and is responsible for the physical security and property management services to the Reserve Bank and to Reserve Bank building tenants.
About the role:
We are looking for a Manager Property Services to join the Currency, Property and Security Department. This position is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Bank’s property portfolio and the department’s health and safety management of contractors and building/plant risks.
- Property and associated facilities
- Tenant management including planning for lease expiries and renewals
- Property management which includes capital expenditure, preventative maintenance, contract management, plant and equipment maintenance and managing third party providers.
- Experience in a leadership role, overseeing a significant facility including plant and/or building portfolio and health and safety
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience with building management software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid financial skills combined with commercial acumen
- Commercial property and facilities management qualifications
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Bridget Clarke on 04 471 9705.