Commercial Manager - IT
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 20 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great in-house opportunity for a qualified commercial candidate with IT contracts experience and strong business acumen.
This well known government organisation is an integral part of Auckland City. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing the organisation’s technology contracts and IT supplier relationships.
- Manage, support and administer contracts for technology spending on services and products across the organisation
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Manage supplier contracts and ensure that financial and contract negotiations are completed in conjunction with current procurement policies and procedures
- Drive value for money from contracts and monitor and manage spend with suppliers
- Draft, develop and manage contracts and variations documents
- Develop and manage contract reporting as required
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in IT procurement, contracts and/or supplier management
- Experience in development of commercial negotiations and contract negotiations
- Understanding of current professional practices and standards that affect a public sector organisation
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.