Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 7 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An outgoing personality and strong relationship building skills are key. You must be experienced with working within large corporate organisations.
This major financial services corporation is renowned for their fantastic culture and engaging, high-level work.
They are looking for a procurement specialist located in Auckland who is not only experienced in sourcing and negotiations but who is also an expert communicator and networker that excels in cultivating relationships.
- Utilise market and business insights to develop appropriate procurement strategies and execution plans for sourcing
- Lead supplier negotiations, contract discussions, business evaluations and execute contracts
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers, providing expert advice on all procurement processes and regulations
- Translate strategy into a workable solution and guide the work of others to ensure alignment with strategy
- Monitor and control risks to ensure sustainable business and customer outcomes
- 5 years minimum in a Procurement Specialist role
- SAP Experience
- Tertiary qualification with a commercial or business management focus
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sourcing and delivering supplier value
- Exposure to regulatory and compliance requirements especially in relation to the financial services industry
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your procurement skill-set within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.