Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Salary Innovative additional benefits
Consultant Sarah Andrew
Date posted 12 February 2017
An industry leading telecommunications company is seeking a high achieving Senior Sourcing Specialist to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Category Manager, the Strategic Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing sourcing strategies, plans and approaches for new and existing supplier agreements. The position will help achieve continuous improvement in cost and value for the wider business.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing methods and activities
- Create and improve strategies to increase effectiveness and efficiency in internal and external supply chains
- Identify counter-sourcing opportunities and prospective value enhancement across the end-to-end value chain
- Consult with key business stakeholders to incorporate relevant category supply market dynamics, trends, cost drivers and relevant industry best practices
- 5+ years proven experience in the procurement space, including work in strategic sourcing
- Demonstrable proficiency in strategy development and implementation
- 5+ years experience in telecommunications. Exposure to fixed and mobile network procurement would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, modern company with a reputation for leadership and innovation. Join a fantastic team and take your procurement career to the next level.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Andrew on 09 374 7348.