Operations Team Leader
Location Eden TerraceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 1 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-24 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This job would be suitable for someone who loves food and wants to work with an awesome team as a Operations Team Leader. Woop are looking for someone who believes in their brand, their values and wants to part of working in a collaborative and highly motivated team.
Overview of the company
Woop is one of New Zealand’s fastest growing food companies, offering a new and unique service in meal kit delivery.
About the role
Woop is a growing and innovative food delivery company. They are looking for someone who loves food, is highly ambitious, hardworking and loves working in a team of likeminded people. You don’t need FMCG or manufacturing experience, you just need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic with fantastic planning and prioritising skills.
- Oversee the production assistants and the production team
- Make sure there is product quality control
- Build effective relationships across the procurement, product development and production team
- Create and manage the weekly and monthly performance reports
- Leadership skills or the ability to have great leadership skills
- Highly motivated to learn new skills
- Potential experience working at a start-up company
- Someone full of energy and enthusiasm
- Team player and great communication skills
This is a great opportunity to start your career or develop your skills.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.