Inventory Coordinator/Parts Specialist
Salary Competitive Salary
Location East Tamaki
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 25 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced automotive parts inventory controller to join a reputable international company.
Ford is one of the world’s market leaders in the design, manufacturing and marketing of high technology, leading edge products, making it a household name in New Zealand. Ford’s success globally and in New Zealand can be attributed to its commitment to excellence in all aspects of the business and is reflected in a policy of recruiting and training outstanding people. They are looking for an experienced automotive parts inventory coordinator to join their team.
As the Inventory Coordinator you will report to the Parts Supply Manager. Based in East Tamaki, this is a key role in the success of marketing and selling parts and accessories to Ford dealers all across the country. As a member of the Parts Supply Team, this role is pivotal in establishing and maintaining good relationships across the company.
Using the Parts Inventory Control system and other relevant resources:
- Act as the first point of contact, and coordinate all dealer enquiries
- Initiate out-bound communication to dealership managers on all supply-related matters
- Liaise with catalogue service-providers and ensure maximum accuracy of catalogue materials at all times
- Review and monitor stock levels across allocated product portfolios
- Place orders with allocated suppliers and take account of market initiatives likely to impact future demand
- Achieve dealer back order targets on allocated product portfolio and place emergency orders as required
- Support the Marketing and Sales team with special promotions and re-sourcing of parts
- 3-5 years experience working in the automotive industry, specifically with automotive parts is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in a planning and inventory coordinator/controller role
- Experience working with parts stocks and maintaining stock levels
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
This is a great opportunity to join one of worlds leading automotive companies, and will be an extremely rewarding opportunity for the right candidate.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.