Supplier Business Continuity Manager
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142018-12-14 banking 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
You will be assessing the Bank’s suppliers’ Business Continuity Management capability. This will include both Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for critical systems and may require onsite supplier assessments.
This company is a large New Zealand Bank.
In response to BS11 requirements you will provide your business continuity expertise to the Company’s supplier BCM capability assessment process, to ensure compliance with the RBNZ Outsourcing policy and other applicable policies.
- You will work with each business area to understand their outsourcing risk and the impact of supplier disruption on the bank.
- This may involve visiting suppliers if required.
- Provide Business Continuity training, coaching and support to business unit supplier relationship managers and first line operational risk managers.
- Report on supplier Business Continuity capability assessment status against regulatory requirements.
- Track and assist to resolve deficiencies where identified.
- Highlight improvements to Business Continuity supplier questionnaire templates and process as required.
- At least 3 years Business Continuity Management experience with relevant qualifications.
- Experience in operational risk.
- Knowledge of banking or financial services environments.
Opportunity to apply your expertise in Business Continuity Management in a large Financial Services institution and work with the various blue-chip organisations they partner with.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.