Conduct Risk Specialist
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 7 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 banking Auckland NZ NZD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Reporting to the Senior Manager CBW (Consumer Banking & Wealth) Conduct Risk, the primary purpose of this role is to enhance customer outcomes
This role will be working for a New Zealand Bank.
Bring your passion for doing the right thing and have a real impact on the banking industry and the Company's customers. You will be the voice of the customer whilst helping CBW understand and manage commercial decisions, protecting our customer's trust and promoting a culture where risk is everyone’s business. You will develop customer centric working relationships with key stakeholders across the Company including product, brand & marketing, HR and Legal.
- You will work on a wide variety of topics with many different stakeholders; with a mixture of project work and longer-term initiatives
- Responsible for advising on potential Conduct Risk attached to initiatives, developing and implementing strategies for improved controls
- Reporting on insights into Conduct Risk trends and supporting remediation activity.
- Hands-on, future focused position with responsibility for a variety of pan-bank programs and initiatives.
- Strong understanding of risk management, legal or compliance
- Background in Conduct Risk is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations
- Ability to manage and resolve service, operational and compliance issues
- Natural communicator with the ability to influence, provide constructive challenge and motivate
- Ability to marry customer centricity and commercial pragmatism
- An inquisitive mind
- Sound moral compass with a strong sense of integrity and professionalism
- Good attention to detail
Opportunity to join an ever-growing company passionate about people and takes pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in communities, who will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your on-going learning and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.