Procurement Risk & Compliance Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-03-14 banking Auckland CBD NZ NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large financial services corporation is looking for a self-motivated, proactive individual to take on a risk and compliance role as part of their Procurement team.
One of the New Zealand’s largest financial services organisations with a diverse product offering across retail, business and institutional business.
The role has a risk and compliance focus but sits within the bank’s procurement team. The responsibility here lies greatly within reviewing group and internal policies in line with the procurement process and will involve the different demands of the bank and its parent, the RBNZ and APRA. Therefore regular reporting to the regulator is a distinct part of the role along with being a subject matter expert to the rest of the procurement team.
- Being subject matter expert for governance around procurement process
- Managing regulatory, legislative and policy change
- Taking care of the bank’s assurance outcomes
- Significant experience in a risk management or compliance
- Experience working with different stakeholders
- Ability to get up to speed with new policy change quickly and efficiently
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills
The opportunity presented here is one that will suit someone who would like to apply their risk or compliance experience within a Procurement environment. If you are adaptable to change and understand how policy and regulatory matters can evolve (and how a bank must evolve with them) please get in touch.