IT Audit Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 financial-services Auckland CBD NZ NZD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Audit Manager to come build and create a smooth-running internal IT controls in the New Zealand branch, lead independent and objective assurance activity in digital and technology, cyber security and strategic transformation programs across the organisation.
Be part of a dynamic, every growing Global giant with a reputable culture and work environment.
Leading of the Technology and Change Internal Audit Management.
- Lead, manage and assist in internal audit activity
- Participate and lead Technology and Change Program assurance reviews as well as participation in “integrated” business process reviews
- Embedding the stakeholder management model / ‘Cluster’ within Technology and Change by building respect, profile and relevance with the CIOs, “Heads of”, senior management and risk partners
- Transfer knowledge management to Internal Audit staff and the business
- Proven experience in managing multiple/concurrent assignments end to end
- 7+ years’ experience in industry and/or Big 4
- ISACA certification (CISA/CRISC/CISSP)
- IIA qualification and/or an IT industry certification (ITIL, COBIT, NIST).
- Experience executing IT General Control (ITGC) reviews and other technology risk assurance activity in complex and agile environments
- Strong and proven presentation skills in dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders such as CIO/CDOs, CISOs, IT Senior Managers, Program Delivery Managers, Senior Risk Managers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. IT, finance, business, accounting, economics
- Project management / software delivery certification (Prince2, PMP, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum etc)
- Experience in reviewing agile software delivery methodologies and projects
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.