Regulatory Compliance Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-27 banking Auckland NZ NZD 135 140 140 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This role would suit an individual who is ready for a challenge and would be interested in working for bank where the end to end regulatory compliance process will be in full view. As well as someone who is at home dealing with a range of stakeholders.
You will be the go-to person to ensure that when updates to various regulatory acts are made that internal processes are coordinated, and implementation of risks and issues are considered and promptly addressed by the business. You will also be looked upon to influence senior management and articulate clear business reasons for change initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, lead, drive and accelerate the execution of Regulatory Compliance programmes
- Continually reassess and be on the forefront of relevant Operational Risks, taking into account market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology
- Observance and adherence to internal controls
- Extensive knowledge of dealing with regulatory matters such as FMCA, Financial Advisors Act, CCCFA and Privacy Act , and confident interaction with regulators
- Experience with interpretation and analysis of large volumes of information and/or data, and appropriate presentation skills
- Confidence and capacity to deal with with regualtory matters and confident interaction with Regualators
- Superior interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.