Risk and Assurance Specialist
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-02 financial-services Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 50 80 80 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The role is responsible for Supporting the Risk, Assurance and Compliance team in the deployment of the risk management strategic agenda.
Financial Services Company.
Working closely with the Risk Governance and Insights Manager to promote a culture that embeds a Three Lines of Defence mindset for risk management as foundational to how business is done.
Enhanced Risk, Assurance and Compliance
- Contribute and support the second line of defence risk development and deployment of all relevant risk classes and assurance programme in collaboration with the Risk Governance and Insights Manager
- Operational risk
- Engage in risk related projects
- Develop and manage relevant registers and databases that capture obligations, risks, controls and audit findings
- Assisting the Risk, Assurance and Compliance team in raising awareness of risk activities across the Company, creating an embedded risk culture
- Support the strategic direction and design of annual objectives
- Manage key stakeholders in strategic initiatives to ensure key risk issues are identified, assessed and monitored
Industry and/or field experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in operating an effective risk framework in an financial services organisation
- Senior management on risk related matters experience
- Tertiary qualification
Opportunity to join an ever-growing company passionate about people and takes pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in communities, who will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your on-going learning and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.