Conduct Risk Advisor
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 banking Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Seeking an experienced Conduct Risk professional who understands customers and would be able to help Line 1 understand how to manage commercial decisions to enhance customer outcomes.
We are seeking a Behavioural Analysts / Behavioural Economics professional who can provide valuable insights on customer behaviour and how to provide better customer conduct. Alternatively, Legal professionals who are critical thinkers and have a in-depth understanding of different laws and regulations in banking, financial products and consumer markets.
A New Zealand / Australasian Bank
Working with many different stakeholders on various project work and longer-term initiatives.
- Advising on potential Conduct Risk attached to initiatives, developing and implementing strategies for improved controls
- Reporting on insights into Conduct Risk trends and supporting remediation activity
- Promoting a culture where risk is everyone’s business
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across Company including product, brand & marketing, HR and Legal
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Being able to provide advice regarding Conduct Risk
- Strong risk management, legal or compliance experience
- Ability to manage and resolve service, operational and compliance issues
- Can influence, provide constructive challenge and motivate findings
- Ability to marry customer centricity and commercial pragmatism
Opportunity to join an ever-growing company passionate about people and takes pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in communities. An important component involves investing in your growth and taking ownership of your on-going learning and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.