Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 financial-services Newmarket Auckland NZ NZD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large telecommunications company with a reputation for creativity and innovation.
This organisation is a significant player in the telecommunications industry in New Zealand.
You will be a pioneer for internal audit within the company. You will be responsible for the creation of an internal audit framework and getting a handle on understanding and managing risk controls across all areas of the company.
- evaluate the adequacy and robustness of the business process controls to ensure the identified risks are properly mitigated
- partner, collaborate and work with all functions across the business to help improve the underlying processes around the controls to create efficiencies through better leveraging of knowledge, tools and automation
- work closely with the business teams and support them through coordination with internal audit processes and requirements and resolution of any control observations
- champion and motivate business staff to increase and improve business acumen around business process internal controls and corporate governance concepts through trainings and close interactions
- Experience working /building an internal audit framework
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- Strong stakeholder engagement but also able to get hands dirty – do as well as delegate
- Experience working in an advisory or risk management function within practice
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to put their own stamp to a large telecoms brand name in New Zealand. If you feel confident in your owning an internal audit function and have been looking for an opportunity to construct a framework according to your own ideas please apply.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.