Senior Manager - Corporate Enterprise Risk
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Wilmarie Jansen
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 banking Auckland CBD Auckland NZ NZD 130000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Seeking strong Compliance Professional who has experience in Financial Markets Licencing and Regulations to develop and enhance frameworks and rethink processes.
This will be working for a New Zealand bank.
You will be responsible for leading the enhancement and redesign in the management of regulatory obligations and risk framework, specifically with new regulations and legislations.
- Have strong stakeholder management with key relationship Between Line 1 and Line 2 Compliance teams.
- Provide the divisions with insightful advice and practical guidance that will enable them to understand and maintain their legal obligations.
- Design and manage a systematic process for the development and implementation of obligation enhancement.
- Provide proactive subject matter expertise and advice to ensure regulatory requirements are embedded, and the control environment is robust.
- This includes designing a progressive process to update control linkages to obligations.
- Maintain key regulatory obligations library and facilitate on-going implementation into business divisions risk management programs.
- Develop subject matter expertise within the team and disseminate it to the business and wider Risk team.
- Contribute to Line 2 governance reporting provided to management, the board and regulators.
- Perform any other initiatives as required to support the Head of Corporate and Prudential Compliance, and the wider Compliance and Risk teams.
- 7+ years banking, legal or risk management background,
- Project management and technical expertise
- Experience within medium to large financial services organisations.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Professional or post graduate qualification e.g. risk and compliance would be advantageous
Be part of a dynamic; highly committed company that loves what they do and value their employees.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Wilmarie Jansen on 09 374 7304.