Merchant Settlements Administrator
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 14 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A leading New Zealand EFTPOS solutions provider is growing the team and seeking someone with merchant acquiring experience to work within the Settlements division of the business.
The Merchant Settlements Administrator will be responsible for the settlement process of funds generated by customers on a daily basis.
- Review and reconcile transactions and system generated reports on a daily basis prior to approving payments to customers
- Assess generated reports and reconcile prior to completing merchant settlement
- Investigate queries from customers in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain procedures manual and improve working practices where possible
- Previous settlements or banking operations experience
- A keen interest in banking and merchant acquiring
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow processes
- Collaborative team player with a positive approach
This role offers the opportunity to gain experience working alongside industry leaders within a market leading organisation. Ongoing progression within the organisation will also be fully supported.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.