Trade & Receivables Analyst
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 8 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-06 financial-services 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Leading banking organisation is looking for an organised and strong communicator to join their trade and receivables finance team.
This opportunity will suit an organised and methodical individual who is capable with paperwork and at home with processing and bring various stakeholders together. Working within a large financial services organisation who have a team specialising in forward thinking, open account supply chain and traditional trade solutions.
You will work as part of the bank’s import/export services business and as such participate in the development of relationships and take a proactive, high initiative approach to representing both the bank’s image and the clients’ needs.
- Check, record and advise export DCs and amendments
- Check export documents and liaise with customers regarding discrepancies
- Record export bills for collection
- Monitor outstanding export and import bills
- Scrutinise daily Nostro statements and tasks relating to Swift messages
- Contact customers on a daily basis
- Experience working in a bank's trade finance team
- Experience in data input, processing and working with large volumes of paperwork
- Previous experience of working directly with customers on phone and email
- Strong with mathematics and a logical thinker – organised and methodical in approach to work
- Self-motivated individual; will actively go and look for work in quiet periods
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with an organised and methodical approach to their work to join a bank who boast the largest trade and receivables banking business globally. This is a massive growth industry given the new access to countries and economies with whom to trade and as such will provide invaluable experience and a great platform for the future.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.