Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As a leading Chinese bank, they offer an extensive range of financial products and services including account management, remittance, international settlement, trade finance, and mortgage loans. Based in Auckland CBD, they place focus on generating value for their clients as they aim to boost the economic and trade relationship between New Zealand and China.
The Treasury Trader will be responsible for assisting the team in the day to day Trading Book and Banking Book deals. The role sits within a team of 4 and reports to the Head of Treasury.
- Tradings for both banking book and customer order including foreign exchange, money market, interest rate derivatives and bond investment
- Debt issuance
- Develop relevant reports for the bank and authorities
- Complete regularly required and ad hoc deliverables
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of treasury related local regulations
- NZ local debt issuance experience preferred
- Trading experience and management of exposures an advantage
Ongoing training and development will be provided to the successful candidate as well as opportunities to move globally with the bank in the medium to long term.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.