Strategic Production Planner
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an experienced production planner with strong communication skills for this strategic role.
Frucor Suntory has evolved from a small New Zealand juice business to a leading Australasian drinks company and a market leader in energy drinks in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Strategic Production Planner to support Frucor Suntory’s strategic and tactical planning capabilities over the mid to long term horizons.
- Application of analytics expertise to report on performance and insights and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Meeting new business needs by applying innovative and agile supply chain thinking and analytics
- Supply network optimisation through portfolio and supplier optimisation
- Participate in NPD projects representing Supply Planning, especially in the mid-to-long term horizons
- Relevant production planning experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skillset
- Ability to produce detailed metric reports and develop findings from data into action points
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SAP/APO experience
This is a great opportunity to develop your analytical skill set in a company with a great values-based culture who are committed to providing a flexible work environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.