Salary Base + Car
Consultant Sindy Ward
Date posted 10 January 2017
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work for one of New Zealand's leading employee support services companies. You'll be in charge of managing a large established portfolio of corporate businesses to provide them with professional employment assistance and develop partnerships for business transformations.
About the company
Work for a company committed to providing comprehensive and innovative employment services across all industries and sectors across NZ.
EAP Services Limited has been providing behavioural health services to New Zealand businesses and their subsidiaries throughout the world. Their large client base of corporate and SME organisations represents their commitment to international best practice in people support strategies and enhances the wellbeing and performance of their clients and their employees.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director this Account Management position primarily covers the northern region of clients and services them end-to-end with employment assistance and wellness programmes.
You will achieve EAP Services Limited financial, human resources, business development, sales, marketing and service delivery objectives by managing all key account responsibilities within the allocated region and where appropriate nationally.
This role covers identifying and developing business opportunities, understanding the clients’ employee needs, change management projects, identifying and qualifying suitable employees and providing counselling services to them. Upon commencement, induction into the team and relevant training in their unique methodology will be provided.
- Manage B2B corporate accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising opportunities within them
- Contribute to the organisations ability to remain at the forefront of its core business (the delivery of EAP Programmes)
- Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- Play an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- To ensure that the products and services provided to clients are well implemented, profitable, and at a minimum, meet the agreed and specified quality assurance standards
- To utilise EAP Services national database system to develop, and have our professional contractors deliver training programmes and workshops
Key requirements / attributes
- 5+ years account management and relationship building experience
- Proven success in a sales and/or client services position
- Experience of managing major accounts at a corporate head office level
- Highly self-motivated, high integrity, empathetic and approachable
- Clean and current full driver’s license
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced account manager to work for New Zealand’s foremost provider of employee support services. On offer is a fantastic base salary and a company car.
All external applications for this position through EAP Services will be redirected to Robert Walters for selection. Robert Walters review all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of this client.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.