Territory Account Manager
Salary $70,000 - $85,000 per annum
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 24 March 20192019-03-24 2019-05-23 sales Christchurch NZ NZD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Our client is a dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of high-performance fluid sealing products to a diverse range of sectors including food and beverage, engineering, manufacturing, dairy, construction, defence, marine, oil and gas and many more. They are a forward thinking and progressive company reputable for their premium quality products.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager this role is responsible for the successful management, sales performance and customer service of the nominated accounts in the South Island territory. Whilst the role is predominantly Account Management focussed primarily within the dairy, marine and agricultural sectors you will be required to identify new business opportunities within and outside of these.
• Execute a sales strategy to acquire, penetrate and retain customers as well as developing ongoing relationships with designated accounts
• Strategically source, develop and tactically execute a continuous pipeline of new business opportunities,
• Prepare and manage a sales budget, forecast, track and report on KPI targets (e.g. customer visit reports, prospect mapping, strategic plans, gross margin, sales growth, new customers), pipeline and attainment of revenue objectives
• Engage with key stakeholder to win opportunities that will contribute to the long-term growth and profitability of the Company
• 5 + years in solutions sales with proven track record of achieving sales budgets
• Targeting and actively selling in multi-product, complex solutions environments
• Experience in addressing technical issues whilst working in a sales environment
• Preferably a sales background from within the valve applications, hydraulic seals or pneumatics industries.
• Previous experience of working in an engineering and or manufacturing environment
• Contractual exposure within a sales role with an understanding of terms and conditions
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that has a strong reputation in the market, provides excellent sales training and development to their employees as well as offering attractive salary, bonus and a fully maintained company vehicle
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.