Location Mount WellingtonFULL_TIME
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 sales Mount Wellington NZ NZD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading packaging & strapping suppliers with a well established reputation for excellence. A family owned and operated company for almost 100 years,our client is committed to providing customers with expertise, innovation, unique packaging solutions and safety products across all industry sectors.
We are looking for an experienced, positive and motivated Territory manager to significantly contribute to the bottom line and take sales to the next level. This individual will have the ability to immediately take over some of their key accounts as well as the execution of significant new business development.
- Execute a sales strategy to acquire, penetrate and retain customers for the company and develop ongoing relationships with designated accounts
- Provide overall sales and customer service for the nominated accounts and supports all aspects of the customers needs
- Meeting and exceeding the specific revenue, contribution, retention and penetration targets across the territory and nominated accounts
- Maintain a regular call cycle to designated territory and nominated accounts; develop and manage account plans to move customers to higher value customer tiers
- 3+ years account management and/or new business development experience
- MUST have experience in B2B product sales
- History of budget achievement, account acquisition and consistent results
- Positive, self-driven, customer focussed, motivated to achieve goals and KPIs
- Completed professional sales & negotiation courses
- Experience in packaging is ideal, but most important is sales skills and a great attitude
We are looking for a sales professional who is keen to make a name for themselves in this industry in the Auckland region. Work for a well established, values based company who already have a strong market share in this territory.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.