National Account Manager
Salary competitive salary + car allowance + bonus
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 sales Auckland NZ NZD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Overview of the company A family organisation that specialises in the distribution, manufacturing and exporting in the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors.
About the role
Reporting into the Country Manager, as the National Account Manager, you will focus on developing and converting existing opportunities as well as break new ground in the area of technical sales. You will be dynamic and will have a commercial and technical background. You will have a Customer Service and Marketing officer reporting in to you.
- Develop and expand sales of existing product to existing customers
- Actively, prospect, develop and expand sales of new products to new customers in the petroleum, oil & gas and infrastructure/corrosion markets
- Build strong relationships with key customers
- Provide a high level of technical service to the customer base
- Identify and develop new product/agency opportunities within the allocated markets
- Management of existing product portfolio to an established national customer base
- 3-5 years proven sales track record
- Strong technical, leadership and selling skills
- Someone that is driven, curious and has a hands on approach
- A background in either petroleum, lubricants, oil, chemical engineering or additives is preferable but not a must
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and has an overall good computer literacy level
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.