Client Director - Government
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 sales Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Client Director is one of two key contact points for the government accounts in the organisation. The main focus of this role is to grow the government accounts through strategic partnership and long game account management ability. This is not a transactional portfolio so we need someone who has the ability to close at the right time and come up with a best-fit solution for individual account requirements. Hunting will be done via cross-selling and upselling to generate mximum revenue.
This company is a leading property information, analytcis and services provider that helps clients indentify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk.
It is an innovative, global company currently in a growth phase and looking for an experienced campaigner to join the team.
- management and growth of key accounts in the govt. sector
- leading the go to market virtual team and owning the full sales process
- providing a 'business partner' / consultative approachfor the govt. entities to rely on you for knowledge and information
- working alongside segment product teams to ensure development and marketing plans are in place
- senior sales or senior account management experience, specifically selling into the govt. sector
- ownership of the entire sales process including pre and post sale support
- proven strategic relationship development ability and negotiation experience
- proven solution selling / best fit problem solving sales experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.