Business Development Manager
Consultant Dan Hearty
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 sales Auckland - North Shore Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for a leading financial services going through an exciting growth phase. Be part of a supportive culture where you will get the backing needed to truly succeed in sales.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a market leader within financial services and related industries through the provision of regulatory training, continuing professional development, financial services compliance, AML/CFT auditing and licensing solutions.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Business Development Manager will help generate and close new business in both a B2B and B2C environment.
- Generate and develop sales opportunities across all core services
- Actively prospecting for new business opportunities
- Maintaining successful customer relationships
- Identify opportunities to cross sell
- Manage your activity in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong sales, business development and/or account management experience in financial services or other related sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Motivated and a strong desire to achieve
- Highly discliplined and organised
- Competent in Microsoft Office and using a CRM
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.